- The game of quick thinking and fast talking
- Each question asks you to “Name 3…” of something within five seconds
- Say whatever comes to mind and risk silly answers coming out
- Simple rules so you can start to play right away
- Fun family game for 3 to 6 players and ages 8 & up
It should be easy to name 3 things that you brush…or 3 famous Michaels…or even 3 things that you might find behind the settee cushions…but can you do it under the pressure of 5 seconds twisting down and with the other players staring, waiting for you to get flustered? Time is not on your side, so just say what comes to mind and risk ridiculous answers slipping out as time twirls down on the unique spiral timer. It’s all in good fun with this fast-paced family game for ages 8 & up.