- PERFECT PRESENT for your little one! Our percussion set includes 2 x maracas, 2 x egg shakers, 2 x wrist/ankle straps with bells & 1 x glockenspiel. A great musical instrument starter kit that will provide HOURS OF FUN.
- EDUCATIONAL; time and time again, studies have shown that music has LONG-TERM DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS for babies and toddlers.
- Creating music is an ACTIVITY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. Spend time together, bonding and enjoying the many sounds our percussion set can produce.
- FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES! Babies and infants love to play with them; but always under the supervision of an adult. It provides the perfect opportunity for some one-on-one MUM & BABY or DAD & BABY play time.
- YOUR HAPPINESS AND SATISFACTION is guaranteed with our 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
A PERCUSSION SET TO INSPIRE CREATIVENESS, ARTISTRY AND IMAGINATIONS!
The importance of music has been studied for years; in particular, the effect that music has on babies and children. From their earliest days in the womb, babies have been known to respond to the music that their mother is listening to! Music is known for its power to soothe a crying baby when a lullaby is heard, as well as excite and energise when a familiar song is heard. In one study, babies as young as 8 months old recognized snippets of a song two weeks after hearing the song.
Other studies found that one-year-old babies who participate in interactive music classes with their parents smile more, communicate better and show earlier and more sophisticated brain responses to music. Music also improves cognitive skills, teaching even young children about patterns and sequencing, counting, body awareness, and memory. Music can also help babies and toddlers, who don’t have the language skills, to describe how they’re feeling.
SHARE THE JOY OF MUSIC WITH YOUR CHILD!