- Toddlebike2 – new and improved model to UK specification
- “Pre-balance” bike – begin your Toddler’s cycling adventure as soon as they can confidently walk (around 18 months)
- Develops key cycling skills, active healthy routines and independence
- Super lightweight – less than 1kg – 3 times lighter than most balance bikes
- Indoor and outdoor use so learnt without pressure or frustration at Toddler’s own pace
Toddlebike2 has been developed to build on the success of Toddlebike but with some important improvements.
Its key features are:
– A more centralised riding position
– ‘Easy-reach’ handlebars
– Improved steering limiter design
– Crossbar and seat alignment
– Sleek, modern styling
Toddlebike2 offers the same in-line wheel configuration which sets it apart from the traditional ‘trike’ or the next step of balance bike or pedals allowing Toddlers to transition easily from Toddlebike to balance bike and on to pedals seamlessly.
Being compact and super-lightweight means that it is easy to carry or hang from a buggy when not in use – its convenience means that it’s soon becomes second nature to use your Toddlebike for almost any journey building in healthy routines from the earliest possible stage.
Toddlebike is widely used by Early Years Cycling Projects, organisations such as SureStart and Sustrans, childcare organisations and cycling events to provide the very best cycling start.