- Product contains over 110 parts with plans for 2 models. Includes cement, cement bowl, trowel, detailed instructions and tools.
- Teifoc building kits contain real miniature bricks and a soluble cement mix. Just as in real brick laying, you first mix the cement and then apply it to the bricks using the enclosed mini trowel.
- Kids can either follow the plans provide with the product or let their imagination run wild and create their own designs.
- The cement dries hard (like real cement) and when they’ve finished playing with their building, simply soak it in water for 4-5 hours, wipe the bricks clean and start again.
- The only thing you will have to replace is the cement which can be purchased separately. Suitable for children aged 6+ and should be used under adult supervision.
Build with real bricks to stimulate creativity. Used natural materials. The cement is safe and soluble in water so that the bricks can be reused again.