- Punch small holes on the paper hemisphere domes & assemble
- Project the image with the lamp provided
- Create your very own starry sky in your bedroom!
- Invite your friends and family for the star show, they’ll be amazed
- Suitable for children aged eight and over
Lights off! Its time to transform your bedroom into a starry night sky with this amazing cardboard star projector. The Science Museum Create A Night Sky is suitable for children aged 3 years and above.Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included).Minimum Age: 3 YEARSRecommended Age: 8-13 yrsHeight: 21 CMWidth: 6 CMLength: 17 CMAdult guidance recommended.Colour and Contents may vary.