- Two sides of roller blocks play
- Grows with baby from sit, crawl and play to stand, cruise and play
- Stacking and spinning roller blocks encourages fine motor skills
- Baby activates fun sounds by sending blocks down the ramps or the peg wall or batting at the see-saw
- Fun sounds, bright colours, friendly faces and action help stimulate baby’s senses
Two sides of sliding, stacking, dropping, tumbling, rolling ramps play-with fun sounds and action up, down and all around the Roller Blocks Play Wall. Four colourful Roller Blocks activate fun sounds when baby sends them racing down the ramps to the finish line on one side or bouncing down the arcade-style peg wall to the teeter-totter on the other. Baby can stack or store blocks on the base or fit Roller Blocks into the block-slot, side-by-side. Little ones will love how the Roller Blocks have silly faces that change as they roll.