- A Classic word game of Don’t Say it especially designed for kids to play and enjoy
- A fun game where a slip of the tongue can cost you the game
- Can you describe a balloon without saying “pop”, “inflate”, “bang” or “float”?
- Four sets of different levels of difficulty, depending on the age and abilities of the players
- Great fun as the whole family try to guess as the timer runs out
The game where a slip of the tongue can cost you the game! The idea is to describe an object or thing without saying certain words. Can you describe a balloon without saying pop , inflate , bang , or float ? The number of forbidden words can be changed to make the game more or less difficult which means that kids of different ages can play together. There is an electric timer to keep things moving along and this doubles up as an alarm if one of the forbidden words is used.