- Match and Spell Board Game can be used in several ways to teach children alphabet, language, and spelling literacy skills.
- Content:matching letter,word cards,8 letter cubes.Race against the sand-timer to spell out words.
- To match letters on the cubes with letters on word and spell the letter name of the object.
- For 1 or more 4.For 1 or more players.Encourage baby toddlers observation,matching and memory skills..
- Suitable for children ages 3+.Perfect birthday gift item and educational toy for boys and girls.
A fun first reading and spelling game, which encourages letter recogntion, teaches basic phoentic word building, and promotes matching of pictures and words.
Aimed at 3 to 9 year-olds children who are already reasonably confident at spelling will enjoy racing.
New readers will find that the game helps with letter recognition, and may enjoy just picking a word card and finding the correct letters in their own time, without the sand timer and other players.
The box features an educational guide, showing how the game fits in with your child’s education.
The game is suitable for 2 to 4 players,or see how many words you can make with your child. And is made of durable, recycled board.
Play is learning experience,and this game lets your child realize the most important thing of all:learning is fun.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months.